Monday Morning, Afternoon, and Evening Blues

08 February 2010

I have the Monday Morning, Afternoon, and Evening Blues today!!  Some will say that I have been suffering from this "disease" for awhile now, and I couldn't honestly say they are wrong.  I have been leaning more on the negative side of things lately... not something that I am proud of, but something that I am aware of. 
A friend told me a few minutes ago that she needs something "good" to happen to her... I know the feeling!  The overall tone of my life has been somewhat "blue" as of late... I need to work on that!  My poor family... God has blessed me with people who love me unconditionally. 
So--- turn the page:
The reason for this blog was not meant for me to be "gritchy!" but for me to write down all the cute, fun, and memorable things that my girls do~
this morning on the way to work, Alivia tells me that I need to be careful driving in the snow and get this... "Mommy, your car is dirty... you need to keep it clean."   I responded:  "Livi, I know that the car is dirty... how about you help mommy clean it up?"  Livi: "Nope... thats your job!"
She is a nut:) 

1 comments:

Tara Burnett said...

God has blessed me with you!!! And your continued support, advice, and friendship(for the second time in our lives) Love you friend!

Post a Comment