Today is a good day....

10 October 2014

I realize that growing up is a part of life... Although I didn't realize how fast the time passes when your kids are growing up!  I'm not ready for my girls to not need me and I already see that happening with Alivia- she is laying out her clothes at night and getting up on her own, getting dressed and ready to go off to school without me.  I'm jealous... Seriously!! I'm jealous and sad that she doesn't need me like she did even three months ago.  I am proud of the young ladies that they are becoming... True disciples of Christ... Loving God with their whole heart... And I hate to say "but" BUT!!!, I wish I could slow time down a little and keep them closer in the fold of our home for awhile longer.  It's a scary world out there and I'm in constant prayer that my Cookies will keep God in their heart and make their relationship with him a priority.  Saying all that, it is a privilege to be a part of their journey and I am amazed at how wonderfully blessed I am with happy and healthy daughters.  Today is a good day... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment