I am so thankful that I married a man who understands the true meaning of being a daddy.... Bobby makes me fall in love with him over and over every time I see him with our girls. He possesses the gentleness and tenderness that it takes to raise three girls. I know it is mushy, but I think dad's need to be praised for the hard work that it takes to raise a family.
Today, my sweet husband was working on a roof- not because this is glamorous or he just likes manual labor, but because he is working to provide for our family. This is just one of the many things he does that makes him a wonderful father... a daddy to our girls. He is just as sweet and kind to me as well ... He takes care of all us and never complains. He comes home with a smile and gives us all hugs and kisses. He doesn't ask for much, just for us to be happy. I am very lucky to have married my hero. I love you Bobby... Thank you for this beautiful life. xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment