What a fantastic feeling to be sitting here knowing that I don't have to get up and get going tomorrow! I love having a three day weekend ahead of me. We are making zero plans and that is fine with me... I don't want to feel obligated to do anything or see anyone this weekend.
I do feel guilty that we are not going to Mass this Easter weekend. I really don't know how to make that work. We don't have a nursery at the Catholic church here in WW and I don't know where else we would go to church. Maybe we should look into going to a different denomonation, but I honestly don't feel welcome here in WW to do that. I feel so out of touch in this community. I mean, I work here, I bank here, I shop here, but I am not a part of this town.
I wish that we could get into a small town like Shattuck. Being there yesterday and working with those kids and teachers was such an honor. Even during a tragedy, I felt at home in that commhunity. We don't have that feeling here in WW- I am not a part of the "in" crowd. We will never call WW home and that is a shame- this could have been a great place for us to raise our girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Ok Silly girl....you are "in" with me!!! You know how I feel about you and our friendship and how amazing you are to me and my family...we love you all dearly and hope you stay in Woodward for a long time!!! I know that in your heart you miss being close to your parents and that is what you mean by this entry!!! And as far as the "in" crowd...what is popular is not always right, and what is right is not always popular!!!!Love you dearly, my sweet friend...you are an amazing person..wife, friend, mother, sister and daughter. God made us beautiful instead of rich...remember that!
Post a Comment