The Cake...

10 April 2010

There is nothing better than watching your little one dig into her first birthday cake.  I would like to say that she tasted a little bit of it, but I would be lying!  She just kept picking up pieces and throwing it!!  It was so funny! 
We had Brian and Hunter there...Brian's mom made the cakes- Let me say that they (the actual cake and then the tiny cake for Audrey to tear into) were so cute!  The cakes were beautiful!!  I was sure that the cakes would be cute, but was amazed at the quality of the decorating and the taste! 
Tara Burnett and Nelley Kate showed up; The Knoblock family was there- Alivia and Ashlynn were so cute eating cake!; MaryAnn (Maryman, as Alivia says) and Lisa Sanders.  Mimi and Papa were there of course and gave both girls some of the cutest outfits!
We had a great great day!  I am so very in love with my little girls and feel so very blessed to have them.  What a lucky girl I am !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment