I have unfair and often times unrealistic expectations of my daughters. I tend to expect them to be perfect and for them to know things and do things that are impossible for any four and five year old. I try to relax and go with the flow, but honestly, that is so not my personality. I am an over achiever, semi neurotic, worry wort who can make the smallest issue a much bigger problem! I am a nut case! I really like things to be perfect or to at least appear to be perfect.... Including my precious girls. It isn't always fair and I know that God has a plan for them.... As stated before, I need to step back and pray that Alivia, Audrey, and Adyson have a strong faith in The Lord and then allow HIM to work his will....in myself as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment