12 Weeks and counting!

10 February 2011

Adyson Hope will be arriving in 12 weeks- May 4th! I'm becoming very impatient about her arrival... I'm offically HUGE and miserable. I've reached that stage where I am an ugly pregnant woman- my face is red and blotchey and frankly- I'm just down right ugly! Its a good thing that I don't go anywhere:) I'm also very ready to see Miss Ady's little face and know (see) for myself that she is healthy and okay.

2 comments:

Shellie said...

You could never be ugly! I am so glad to see you here, and I can't wait to see Ady too!

Shannon said...

You could never be an ugly pregnant woman! I remember feeling that way too though. Try to enjoy those last [miserable] months of pregnancy if you can. My last time to be pregnant was 7 years ago and I actually kinda miss it :)

Post a Comment